Your teachers will help you vet your Research Proposals so that you can make further improvements. Each team is allowed ONE feedback before final grading.
The Research Proposal accounts for 20% of the final score.
- Project Ideas from 2014
- Project Ideas from 2013
- Project Ideas from 2012
- L1 What is Science?
- L2. Generating Research Questions
- L3. Formulating Hypothesis
- L4. Lit Rev - Generating Research Questions
- L5. Bibliography and In-text Citation
- L6. Experimental Design
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Science)
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Engineering)
- L8. Submission of Research Proposal
- L9. Experimentation Prep
- L10-20. Experimentation
- L21. Data Analysis
- L22. Drawing Conclusions
- L23-28. Research Project Presentation - Written Report
- L29-36. Research Project Presentation – Poster and...
- Where to buy things?
- Useful Software