- Project Ideas from 2014
- Project Ideas from 2013
- Project Ideas from 2012
- L1 What is Science?
- L2. Generating Research Questions
- L3. Formulating Hypothesis
- L4. Lit Rev - Generating Research Questions
- L5. Bibliography and In-text Citation
- L6. Experimental Design
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Science)
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Engineering)
- L8. Submission of Research Proposal
- L9. Experimentation Prep
- L10-20. Experimentation
- L21. Data Analysis
- L22. Drawing Conclusions
- L23-28. Research Project Presentation - Written Report
- L29-36. Research Project Presentation – Poster and...
- Where to buy things?
- Useful Software
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
You should be able to finish your experiment by the end of this week.
Deadline: 22 Aug 2014
After which, you are to prepare your:
(a) Written Report. Your teacher will give you 1 feedback
if you are able to submit on time: deadline is 29 Aug 2014
Submit in PRINTED so that your teacher can assess it
and give you comments to make improvement before 3 Sep 2014.
(b) Blog - after corrections are made in (a), updated by 3 Sep 2014
(c) Video - 2 to 4 minute video - post on Youtube and linked to Blog - Multimedia page by 3 Sep 2014.
(d) Poster - A1 format - emailed to your teacher - Poster by 3 Sep 2014
(e) Log Book - Submit to your teacher on 3 Sep 2014.
(f) Each day of delay will cost you 5%.
Reminder for rubrics of assessment: http://1drv.ms/
Proposal = 20% (Please upload to Blog in the Proposal Tab)
Report - 40%
Blog - 5%
Poster - 5%
Video - 10%
Log Book - 10%
Peer Appraisal - 10% (Which will be done in Week 10)
TOTAL = 100% converted to 20% of overall SCIENCE Results.
Good samples are found here:
blogspot.sg (Science Research)
blogspot.sg (Engineering Research)
Please note that however, these reports are NOT full mark report, but close.
Posted by TAN HOE TECK at 8:43 PM