Another interesting project
- Project Ideas from 2014
- Project Ideas from 2013
- Project Ideas from 2012
- L1 What is Science?
- L2. Generating Research Questions
- L3. Formulating Hypothesis
- L4. Lit Rev - Generating Research Questions
- L5. Bibliography and In-text Citation
- L6. Experimental Design
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Science)
- L7. Writing Research Proposal (Engineering)
- L8. Submission of Research Proposal
- L9. Experimentation Prep
- L10-20. Experimentation
- L21. Data Analysis
- L22. Drawing Conclusions
- L23-28. Research Project Presentation - Written Report
- L29-36. Research Project Presentation – Poster and...
- Where to buy things?
- Useful Software
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
Please see the links for good proposals:
SCIENCE RESEARCH PROPOSALS
The templates are here: http://1drv.ms/1khzJFs
1. Please update your ISS Title if you have not done so.
2. Please note that this module for Science is 33.4%.
20.0 % will be allocated to the project.
13.4 % will be allocated to the End-of-year EXAMS.
The detailed rubrics are found here:
3. The teachers allocated to the various classes are:
Mr Teng Juin Yan - S201, S205, S206
Mr Tan Hoe Teck - S203, S207
Ms Kassandra - S204, S208, S209
I will be your coordinator. If you have any issues unsolvable by your teachers, please refer to me.
4. Room allocation
Term 3 Week 1 to 2 - your classroom
Term 3 Week 3 onwards -
Mr Tan's classes (Engineering Lab),
Mr Teng's classes (Research Lab),
Ms Kassandra's classes (Biotechnology Lab 1).
5. All your lesson materials will be uploaded here: